Phone: 602-264-7700
Jack H. Hirsch Law has two locations for your convenience:
Phoenix: 1212 E. Osborn Road, Phoenix, AZ 85014.
East Valley: 1490 S. Price Road, Ste. 108C, Chandler, AZ 85248.

Email me immediately so I can help you today.

Property Damage Lawyer

Have you been involved in an automobile, motorcycle or trucking accident and incurred vehicle property damage? Contact Jack H. Hirsch, experienced property damage attorney, and get the help you need to recover money compensation related to your property damage claims, including towing, repair, rental expenses, or for the loss of value or decresed value of a repaired vehicle.

Property damage claims can be resolved in one of two ways. 1. The damaged vehicle is repaired. 2. The damaged vehicle is determined to be a total loss, meaning the cost of the repairs exceeds the value of the vehicle. If the vehicle is a total loss, the Fair Market Value of the vehicle is offered in settlement of the property damage claim.

When you’re in an accident with another motorist and the other person is at fault, the other person’s insurance often will cover damages related to your property damage. On some occasions, it is appropriate to involve your own car insurance company in handling a property damage claim.

Handling a property damage claim can be confusing.
Email me immediately so I can help you today.